Travel. Inspiration. Adventure. Family. Every time you visit a new place and experience a new culture, your soul is awakened.
My husband and I have always had a love for travel. After the birth of our daughter in 2015 many people told us that our traveling days were behind us. Little did they know that there were still many more adventures to be had. Only now, we have a little munchkin along for the ride.
Traveling with our daughter can be a challenge at times, but oh boy, is it worth it! Seeing her experience things for the first time brings whole new meaning to life.
I don’t know about you, but I love reading inspirational quotes. Over the years I have collected many and today I decided to share a few of my favorites. The other thing that I love is photography. This post is a collection of 20 of my favorite inspirational travel quotes as well as photos taken on our most recent adventures. So enjoy and be inspired.
1. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
2. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
3. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
4. “Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be.” – Steve Pavlina
5. “To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.” – Bill Bryson
6. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
7. “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
8. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
9. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
10. “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by.” – Robert Frost
11. “Oh the places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
12. “Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” -Miriam Beard
13. “As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen.” – A. A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
14. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” -Oprah Winfrey
15. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
16. “Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.” – Unknown
17. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
18. “Adventure Awaits, Go find it.” – Unknown
19. It is never too early to begin exploring the world.
20. It’s time for a new adventure.
I hope that this post inspires you to go on an adventure. Travel does not have to end after having kids. It may be more work but there is also more reward. What is your favorite travel quote? Be sure to share them in the comments. I am always on the look out for new ones to add to my collection.
If you would like to see our families travel tips be sure to check out: